Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Instant Action! Play 3d games in your browser!

Ok! so Instant Action.com (GarageGames) has just announced that their brainchild had just been launched for a closed beta!



Instant Action allows you to play 3d games directly in your browser! It doesn't matter if you have the game installed or not! All that is required is a small plugin (Firefox installation was a breeze) on the page and your set!

I've been playing marble blast for the last hour and it's awesome! A tad glitchy, but this is BETA folks!

Head on over to http://www.beta.instantaction.com to apply for the closed beta. If you want to be instantly accepted, e-mail me and I'll invite you!

-Josh

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part in the beta. The more folks we have playing and i.d.-ing bugs the faster it will reach optimum. Add me as a friend and I'll do the same. My player name is curthopkins.

Unknown said...

Hey curt, thanks! It's always good to see that someone from the actual company read this! Thank for the comments!

Anonymous said...

As you kids say, "It is not a thing."

Anonymous said...

Somebody invite me my email is jambo94@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

As you wish

mudkipz said...

Will someome please invite me?
The link you give for some reason refuses to open up on my computer.

Email:noblemin@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey how do you actually play the game? i click 'games' at the top then 'join a game' and then i click 'join' on a game and it comes up in a blank thing...

btw. my email is, jez_is_the_best@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

can i get a beta invite plz.

E-mail: Zelgius_216@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Instant Action has since stopped development. There is no longer any games to play. :(