Saturday, July 31, 2010

That's DOPP! (what's in your dopp kit?)

I've been travelling India for almost 2 months now. I thought long and hard about the items in my DOPP kit. The contents would have to last me 3 months and keep me looking and feeling fresh and clean cut. Despite the fact that I'm taking bucket showers and wearing the same Levi 501's and leather shoes everyday.

So what do you have in your Dopp Kit travellers?

Contents:
Germ-X no mess hand sanitizer
Naturally Fresh roll on deoderant
Herbal Clear Deoderant
Extra contacts
Q-Tips
Tiger Balm
Crew Product
Grapefruit Seed Extract
Shave Secret
Merkur Safety razor
Replacement Blades
Stiptic Pencil
Cutco pocket knife
Plastic comb
File, fingernail cutters, toenail cutters, tweezers, scissors
David Beckham Instinct
Neosporin Pain formula
Crest and a toothbrush

-JABrown

Posted via email from Josh Brown

No comments: